Precast Concrete Grease Interceptors
Grease Traps or Grease Interceptors are passive devices required by municipalities to stop grease, fat, oil, wax or debris from entering the city’s sanitary sewer system.
Typical building codes require all such new or rebuilt facilities to install a grease interceptor to pre-treat grease entering a sewer. Grease Interceptors must typically be sized for at least a 30 minute peak wastewater flow detention time from all contributory sources.
Exterior Earth Cooled Grease Interceptor Tanks
- Sized Large Enough For Less Frequent Pumping.
- 3,000 Gallon Pumping Trucks are Standard.
- Low Maintenance
- Routine pumping scheduled in advance.
- The odor and mess of cleaning is eliminated from the kitchen area.
- Precast concrete grease interceptor tanks are equipped with air tight cast iron covers.
- Floor mounted units retain only a fraction of kitchen grease.
- Designed for high traffic loading conditions (HS10 or HS20).
- Municipal sanitary sewers are demanding exterior grease interceptors to prevent clogging of community pipes and lift stations.
Concrete Grease Interceptor Tanks
- Tanks are reinforced and constructed to ASTM Standards to include C-1613-06.
- Precast concrete grease interceptor tanks are guaranteed water tight and are vacuum tested on-site after installation.
- We also offer tanks for Industrial Waste, PH Adjustment and oil & water separation.
- 48 State Delivery.
XYPEX ADMIX C-1000 Data Sheet [PDF]
Contact us for estimates and drawings.